By accessing and/or using our Platform and providing the information as explained in this Policy, you consent to the collection and use of the information you disclose on the Platform in accordance with this Policy, including but not limited to your consent for sharing your information as per this Policy. We encourage you to read this Policy regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of your information. If you are not comfortable with any of the terms or policies described in this Policy, you may choose to discontinue usage of this Platform.
Further, you agree and consent to receive all communications related to our services on the mobile number provided by you to the Company, even if such mobile number is registered under DND/NCPR list under the Telecom Commercial Communications Customer Preference Regulations, 2018 (“TRAI Regulations”). Notwithstanding your registration with the National Do Not Call Registry (In Fully or Partly blocked category under National Customer Preference Register set up under the Telecom Regulatory Authority of India), you hereby express your interest and accord informed consent to receive communications (including commercial communications) in relation to the Company’s services. You further confirm that no communication to you from the Company or on behalf of the Company shall be construed as Unsolicited Commercial Communication under Regulation 2(bw) of the TRAI Regulations and you have specifically opted to receive communications in this regard on the mobile number provided by you.
For the purpose of this Policy, the term “Personal Information” shall mean any information that relates to you, which, either directly or indirectly, in combination with other information available or likely to be available with the Company, is capable of identifying you, which is submitted to and/or collected over the Platform and maintained by the Company in an accessible form, provided that, any information that is freely available or accessible in public domain or furnished under the Right to Information Act, 2005 or any other law for the time being in force shall not be regarded as Personal Information for the purposes of this Policy.
YOU MUST KEEP THE FOLLOWING IN MIND WHILE USING THE WEBSITE:
WHAT PERSONAL INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
The Company limits itself to collect information which is necessary to ensure accurate services and is required to process your order of the Product or provide a refund and continually improve our Products and services. Following are the categories of Personal Information that is collected and processed by us:
- your name, e-mail, postal addresses, phone number(s), country.
- date of birth, language preference, location;
- any open data and public records such as information about you that is openly available on the Internet;
- names of people to whom purchases have been shipped including address and telephone numbers, IP addresses;
- Product interest information and in certain circumstances, your opinions and individual preferences, etc.;
- You may also provide us with information like financial information such as bank account or credit card or debit card or other payment instrument details, password for availing the Products at our Platform
- We may also maintain a record of your Product interests and acquire information about you from our future affiliates;
- phone numbers used to call our customer service number.
- We may collect and use technical data and related information, including but not limited to, technical information about your device, system and application software, and peripherals, that is gathered periodically to facilitate the provision of software updates, product support and other services to you (if any) related to the Platform.
HOW DO WE COLLECT & RECEIVE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
- We may collect your Personal Information when you register on the Website or when you contact on the +91-98999-45959 or email us on email@example.com provided on the Website. Such information may include but is not limited to your name, your phone number, email address, location, preferences (as applicable).
- We may collect and retain your financial information, with your prior consent, when you pay us through the Website upon availing our services. Such information may include but is not limited to your location and billing information (collectively referred to as “Financial Information”).
- We may collect your Information when you provide testimonials based on our services to be published on the Website. Such testimonials shall be used only to promote the Company and its services.
- We may collect Information that may be shared by you through any of the given contact details of the Company or its social media handles/ events.
- We may collect your Information when you participate in the surveys and polls conducted by the Company. It is voluntary to participate in these surveys or polls. The Information is gathered from surveys and polls and used to make improvements to our website.
- We may, in the future, organize contests on the Website. To participate in such contests, we may collect such Information as may be required. In addition to that, we may share your Information to such third party as necessary to the extent necessary for the fulfilment of price and/or any other aspect of the contest.
- The Company collects device and connection-specific information when you access, or use our website. This includes Information like cookies, Internet tags, and web beacons, hardware model, operating system information, signal strength, app version, browser information, connection information including phone number, mobile operator or ISP, language and time zone, and IP address.
- Other sources: We might receive information about you from other sources, such as updated delivery and address information from third parties, which we use to correct our records and deliver your next purchase more easily. Further, we may receive information about you from third parties that feature our Products or promotional offers if you opt-in to receive information from us.
HOW DO WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
- We may use your Personal Information to improve the functionality of our website in identifying usage trends and to improve our website.
- We may use Personal Information like your full name, address, phone number, email id, location, or any other contact information for verifying your identity & raising invoices.
- We may use your Personal Information for administering our services and diagnose technical problems on the website.
- We may use your Personal Information to send you communications that you have requested or that may be of interest to you by way of emails or contact number, or any other mode of communication.
- We may contact you on the phone number provided by you to respond and communicate your queries and other concerns. We may also communicate with you about our current services, new services and opportunities that may be available to you.
- We may use the Personal Information to deliver target advertisements to the User.
- We may use your IP address to analyse our traffic and to ease any technical complication which you may face while using our website.
- We may use your Personal Information for any other purpose with your consent.
HOW DO WE SHARE THE PERSONAL INFORMATION
- Our affiliates and third parties;
- Service providers who perform services on our behalf based on our instructions which inter alia include delivery partners. However, these service providers will not be authorized to use or disclose such information except as necessary to perform services on our behalf or comply with legal requirements;
- We do not rent or sell your Personal Information to any third party.
- We may share some User’s Information (including but not limited to the name, address and prescriptions of the User) with our delivery agents to facilitate the delivery of the products.
- Should we plan to merge/sell all or substantially all of our business to another business entity or similar other transaction or be required by that business entity, we may transfer or disclose your Personal Information to that business entity who may collect, use or disclose such information for the purposes of evaluating the proposed transaction or for operating and managing the affairs of the acquired business or for other purposes identified in this Policy.
- We may share Personal Information with our other corporate entities who may use the said information in accordance with this Policy to help detect and prevent identity theft, fraud, and other potentially illegal acts; correlate related or multiple accounts to prevent abuse of our Platform. If you have any objection to such sharing, then we request not provide us with any information.
- We may retain other companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf consistent with this Policy. Examples include order processing companies, courier companies, data analysis firms, customer support specialists, email vendors, web-hosting companies and fulfillment companies (e.g., companies that coordinate mailings). Such third parties may be provided with access to Personal Information needed to perform their functions but may not use such information other than on our behalf and in accordance with this Policy.
- In addition, in some instances, you may be offered the opportunity to consent to the sharing of your information with a third party such as an event or promotion co-sponsor. If you consent, we will share your information with such third party and the information you provide may be used by such third party for their own purposes and in accordance with their own policies.
- We may be required to share your Financial Information to a third-party payment gateway provider. All Financial Information collected from you by such third-party payment gateway providers will be used only for billing and payment processes. The Financial Information collected from you is transacted through secure digital platforms of approved payment gateways, which are under encryption, thereby complying with reasonably expected technology standards. The verification of the Financial Information shall be accomplished only by you through a process of authentication in which we shall have no role to play and hence, we shall bear no liability in relation to the same. We shall neither be liable nor responsible for any actions or inactions of the third-party payment gateway providers or any breach of conditions, representations and warranties given by them. We shall also not be obligated to mediate or resolve any dispute or disagreement between you and such third-party payment service providers.
- Notwithstanding anything contained in this Policy, we may disclose Personal Information if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such disclosure is reasonably necessary to respond to any court orders or other legal processes. We may disclose Personal Information to law enforcement offices, third party rights owners, or others in the good faith belief that such disclosure is reasonably necessary to: enforce our Terms and Conditions or Policy; respond to claims that an advertisement, posting or other content violates the rights of a third party; or protect the rights, property or personal safety of our Customers or the general public.
You may provide payment information when you use the Platform to buy our Products, including credit cards number, billing information using third-party intermediary PCI-DSS compliant service providers. The payment information is provided directly by you, via the Platform, into the PCI/DSS-compliant payment processing service to which the Company subscribes, and the Company does not, itself, process or stores the payment information, except as stated herein. Further, these intermediaries are not permitted to store, retain, or use your billing information for any purpose except for payment processing on our behalf.
If you use the Platform, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your access information and password. You are responsible for restricting access to your computer, mobile device, etc., and you agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your password. We cannot secure any information that you release on you own, that you request us to release or that is released through another third party to whim you have given access.
In case of our customer care support, we may record calls for quality and training purposes.
RETENTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We will retain your Personal Information only as long as it is reasonably required or otherwise permitted or required by applicable law or regulatory requirements. We may also retain your Personal Information so long as it is necessary to fulfil the purposes for which it was collected (including for purposes of meeting any legal, administrative, accounting, or other reporting requirements). Your Personal Information is safeguarded against inappropriate access and disclosure, as per this Policy.
We also maintain appropriate and adequate administrative, technical and physical safeguards designed to protect your Personal Information against accidental, unlawful or unauthorized destruction, loss, alteration, access, disclosure or use.
If you wish to discontinue or remove or alter any of your Personal Information from our Website or otherwise, contact us through firstname.lastname@example.org. If you wish to opt-out of receiving non-essential communications such as promotional or marketing-related information regarding the services, please send us an email at email@example.com.
HOW WE STORE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may store Personal Information using our own secure on-site servers or other internally hosted technology. Your Personal Information may also be stored by third parties, via cloud services or other technology, with whom the Company has contracted, to support the Company's business operations.
These third parties do not use or have access to your Personal Information other than for cloud storage and retrieval, and the Company requires such parties to employ at least the same level of security that we use to protect your Personal Information.
The Company takes utmost care towards safeguarding the Personal Information provided by you through our website by storing such information in the jurisdiction of India. We ensure that your choices for its intended use are honored. The protection measures include but are not limited to any kind of alteration, or loss, or misuse, or unlawful processing of any Personal Information. Only authorized personnel are allowed to access any Information that is sought through our Website, Customer Care, or otherwise.
DISPOSAL OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We will only use your Personal Information for those purposes and will make sure that your privacy is protected. We shall take reasonable steps to delete or permanently de-identify Personal Information that is no longer needed.
COOKIES, THIRD-PARTY ANALYTICS, SPONSOR
- The website may ask your permission to place Cookies on your Devices. In case of non-acceptance of Cookies, a certain user experience might get obstructed. Further, we may also allow third- parties to access the Cookies placed by us on your Devices for them to serve advertisements on our website.
- By accepting the Cookies, you consent us to place the Cookies in your Devices and use them for the purpose stated in this Policy.
- We may use any third-party analytic tool to monitor and analyse your usage of our website which will in return help us to enhance your experience. We may share your Information or such Information may be directly collected by such tools or any other similar third-party that we may use to help us to evaluate the use of our services.
MINOR / CHILDREN
Out Platform is not designed for individuals under the age of eighteen (18) and we do not knowingly and/or intentionally collect Personal Information from anyone under the age of eighteen (18). If you are under eighteen (18) years of age, you may browse our Platform, but please do not provide your Personal Information to us. For example, you cannot register. If we become aware that we have inadvertently received Personal Information from a visitor under the age of eighteen (18) on the Platform, we will delete the information from our records.
If you are concerned about the handling of your Personal Information, or if you have any complaints or queries related to your Personal Information or our Policy, or in the event, the customer care does not acknowledge the receipt of the query within 24 (twenty-four) - 36 (thirty-six) hours, you may contact the Grievance Officer. In accordance with the Information Technology Act, 2000 and Rules made thereunder, the name and contact details of the Grievance Officer are provided below:
Name: Mr. Shray
Address: Reflekt Sustainables Private Limited
F-14, 2nd Floor, Okhla Industrial Area, Phase - 1, New Delhi 110020